Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Splendid Day yet Fulfill :)



Ugh I am so FULL. Ate dinner at 7pm, is almost 2am now here in UK. But I am still full and makes me hard to fall asleep.
Well, the dinner too delicious already. It make me eat more n more. I cant stop eating although I am already FULL :P
that's why i gain weighted now. HAHA
Today by far the best of my splendid day for me.
Love ALL THE THINGS come SPONTANEOUSLY seriously...
Wake up at 11am den i headed towards library with my classmate (meixuan, Meihua & qiren) to print assignment and find some info.
Went Castle market to buy some ingredients to cook.
I am so lucky today. Get 2 free drink from KFC and one free hot wings! So happy !
Cindy with her free Hot wings & Pepsi :)

I am addicted to KFC hot wings! I feel like eating everyday.
Bacon Spaghetti, Self-made mushroom soup, Self made garlic cheesy bread as our dinner tonight.
Have a small walk around Sheffield after dinner.Discover new routes.
Chit chat around The Moor. A nice place with colorful light,that could makes you enjoy your night! this place is wonderful!

As you can see, the blue light under the bench as I am sitting on it :)

the purple pink light with girls

Light green :)
As there are still many colorful light, you may explore by yourself there :))
Anyways,
I makes new British friends.
I love Sheffield.

Is time to sleep now, just done my power point which is going to present on Wednesday ;)
nights and loves.




No comments:

Post a Comment