Friday, July 2, 2010

Memories.



Silent night :)
Recall back those happy memories by looking back those photos. Had some small chat with GuoMing, he remind me about how fun and wonderful our memories was during AMK(Advanced in Marketing ). We had a lots of fun before. I miss YMCA ( Yi Heng, Guo Ming , Cindy , Joanne ) moments. We were good friends before.


Well, we study together, hang out together, dinner together, movie together, drive college together and many more which can be describe as close as family :) But while we in Sheffield, all of us are separated due to we are divided to different classes and rooms. While my best friends Joanne, mostly spend time with her BF. Is like having honeymoon here, how sweet it could be . Hehe, while Vinn - he staying different flat with us. While only left me n GuoMing. hahaha.
I am now in new groups, but I am still miss my old friends.

Actually I am quite tired since today morning. I didn't talk much today. My group mate feel I am so weird ><>
Done some shopping, bought handbag for my sis n mom today.
Dinner - Italian Pizza buy one free one. Cost us 7.89 pound. ( RM38) Six person share 2 pizza.


Oh, we ain't FULL :P so, we went Subway again! My first time try Subway in UK :) Taste delicious. I eat alots! my face is getting round n round. Sounds bad :(
After dinner, pass by garden and played football in the garden with Kuwait kids. Well, this is my very first time to play football too. Great experience :) FUN!



No comments:

Post a Comment