Friday, July 23, 2010

Hehehe Picnic Anyone?


Everytime, Every days, walking pass thru the green green field around Sheffield which I cant really see in my hometown (Malaysia). You know what, It's like attempted me to lay on the grass and enjoy my meal there.
Yes, I can actually says I know how to make your life more wonderful :)
You don't have to pay any pound for going nightclubs.
But u still can have fun, and enjoy the happiness that does not have to spend much!
Perhaps, it would be much more healthier than u drink beer :P
Green environment,light wind, sunny day, chit chatting with you best mates, makes new friends, you'll absolutely love
aww, i can hear the bird's singing :))
So, are you plan to picnic too?


I am having a good time here in UK
Anyways, some cute PICNIC animates...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment