Saturday, July 31, 2010

A mile of happiness update


I'm back to blog :)

28 Jul7
Today marks my significant days.
What is so special today?
Special event that meets VIPs
Received my awards
This is good news for my parents

the rooms, Owen building.
while waiting for all the special students and VIPs to arrive.

Fruits and sandwich for tea time :)


See, who is here! Tan Sri Ong Ka Ting, giving speech :)
All in all, Students means a lots to him.
He wants us to be happy and for sure study hard !

Nevil Owen - "Don't be a tourist" organizer .
Received my FREE Trip to Edinburgh from him

Surprise to see this guy :P
my hometown friend
(shihan)
Andrew - the one who take care of all the Malaysian students ;)
A.K.A half Malaysian liao
OH well, Andrew, I'm shaking you hand. But too bad, Qiren din't capture our hand.
Hahahaha. I know you disappointed :P
Lovely Students with Micheal Hunt
My lovely buddy with Tan Sri Ong Ka Ting
My ticket visit Edinburgh and Qiren won a Dell Netbook !


Yeap. The fun talk :)
Qiren gf - Alice was the one who contribute helping Qiren to blog too :)
Time to share your prize Qiren :P

My pleasure to shake his hand - Tan Sri Ong Ka Ting :)


Thanks to Andrew
Thanks to the Marketing Department of SHU
Thanks to Sheffield Hallam University
Thanks to "Don't be A Tourist"
I'm glad and happy by giving me this opportunity to visit Edinburgh


No comments:

Post a Comment