Friday, July 16, 2010

I cooked!


Mama! I feel that my cooking skills is getting pro already after i stayed in Sheffield for a months . I can cook well. My friends said it taste delicious! HAHAHA. I will cook for you when I back in Malaysia..
It's my turn to cooked. Look delicious, perhaps it taste delicious too. ( got Mom's skill )
Let u see the foods i cooked last night!


Oh well, please ignore my auntie looked after done cookings :P
The foods i prepared last night.

Marinated Garlic & Onion Chicken thigh

Broccoli , Onion with Bacon


Laver bacon egg soup :)


Hehehe.. after looked at my foods, do you feel to try some my readers? hahaha
Just joking! SS la

I am so happy tonight, because I bought a pretty dress at worth price!
Went Meadowhall ( a biggest shopping hall in Sheffield) with Alice and Qiren to claim my VAT.
Windows shopping today!
Had Subway again as my dinner after back in Sheffield!

In train, depart to Meadowhall.

This is kinda MAGIC mirror, U will looked slim if u stand infront of this mirror!
Which will make you happy! hahaha.
I love this mirror :P

See, all of us looked slim!

the COOL me :P

Dinner after back from shopping ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment