Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sat night

Today, I realize how interesting Football was.
I am so excited when about to GOAL.
Uruguay VS Germany.
Worth staying up to watch. I don't know when did I fall interested towards Football =.=
Tomorrow I am going to watched the FINAL! is a MUST!

VS
(WINNER)

Well, have a long walk to Tesco which far away from my flat today together with Qiren, Alice, Mei Xuan, Mei Hua and Michiyo.
I make new friends today, Michiyo - She's from Chiba,Japan.
We had our homemake Subway tonight.
After dinner, walk around park.
Well, I saw a lots of extremely pretty girl tonight.
They Are Gorgeous, Sexy, Tall, Seductive, Slim,etc which make me WOAH.
Make me don't want walk back my flat.
So I am sitting beside the road with Gavin and Mei Hua to enjoy those HOT British ladies.
The most unmemorable part was, I saw 2 girls in AVATAR!
They are in BLUE
Sexy long legs and pretty face with only Bra.
They are so tall. I so envy, I am so short :(

Well, today I want to...
Thanks to Gavin that gave me Honey to cure my cough.
Thanks to Alice & Qiren that gave me surprise english breakfast this morning.
Thanks to Mei Xuan & Mei Hua that cooked dinner for me tonight.
I will appreciate that all my friends that treat me goods :)
LOTS OF LOVE
XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment