Saturday, July 10, 2010

A shopping heaven called Meadowhall in Sheffield


Bought the ticket to Meadowhall. Cost 2.50pound go & return.
We are sisters. wearing the same Jacket Shopping!
She is wonderful, my pretty friends :)

snap snap snap

(Alice & Qiren)
In the train, it tooks around 7min to arrive Meadowhall station

Kaa Hao & Eng Guan

Me & Xue Ying- Kelantan Kaki's


Shopping Queen. But I am not that shopaholic girl. I am wise spender :P
I will only buy the sales item which cost below 8 pound (RM40) :))

After back from Meadowhall...

Actually I am still headache what to eat after shopping.
Is quite tired and feel to eat something nice.
But, so lucky..Received Shi Han (one of my primary school mate) called, he decide bring me to "Shi Chuan Restaurant" to have dinner. He just want to thanks me that i help him solve his personal problems.


四川水煮鱼

炒茄子


The manager and her gf share some of their working and living experience in UK with us, that's why we chat till late at night there. Is happy, if not I am so bored to stay in the room alone :(
Back home around 11pm. Thanks to Kelvin - The Manager of this restaurant. (he treat us dinner and fetch us back our flat )

No comments:

Post a Comment