Friday, June 25, 2010

We won Maltesers choc today!



We have been assigned by our funny tutor to design a creative student bag in 20min times today. (kinda interesting topic) Basically, it divided into 4 groups, to create the most innovative bags to win a pack of Chocolate ! I love this tutor alots. She is the funniest tutor i ever met. Her class won't make students get boring. Her face expression is so interesting! Hence, i love her :)
So....
After we brainstormed, we come out an idea which is the bag can be flip.
One of the reason we create flipping bag is because it is easier to find things and the things look more tidy, perhaps there are multi-holding purpose too :) Which can be sling, hand-carry or back pack. Brilliant? hahaha..

Our prototype - Innovative bag by Cindy, Mei xuan, Mei Hua and Qiren
( I know its look lousy without 3D version :P)

After open it, inside looked something like that. Middle there is a kind of Velcro which u can put your laptop in . Btw, we did add on things like security alarm, handphone holder, reflection things (to get ppl aware of you while walking at the night time ) and so on...nice try :P


Yay! After our 5 min presentation . We are the group that win this Maltesers Choc. Mei Hua, Qiren and Mei Xuan are the top student in marketing course. Can i turn smarter thru mixing them? hahahaha. I doubt :P

Yummy, I'm melting


SHOPPING

After class, i pass by a shop - H&M. Try on this jacket. Is 10pound. I am still considering whether going to purchase it or not. How?? Does it look nice?

Market In UK
Well, I seldom went market while I in Malaysia :P
But I have to go market myself while i stay alone in UK without family.
Market here very clean if compare with Malaysia market. The people here are much more friendly too. It is quite tech savvy. Why?
Because u can pay ur goods by using CREDIT CARD!
I am impressed with their services.

look - there is a printed A4 paper that shows " PAY by CARD HERE"
wow.

the fresh meat - which I normally will make my purchase here

the fresh vege - often purchase from this stall too (cheapest) hehehe


- Laver soup
- Fried Cabbage
-Fried Rice

Fried rice by Cindy NG. HAhaha. I am hungry, missing my fried rice. Mei Hua & Mei Suan praise that fried rice fried by me is delicious! Thanks you! make me so happy la..hahahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment