Saturday, June 26, 2010

Summer Beach Partay


I am glad that I am part of your friends :)



I love this photo alots, nice capture!



The girls..

Raise our glasses to partying in the HUBS!
*applause*
Last night, is our Uni summer beach party. Is around 1200 people attend this party. Most of them is from Malaysia and Sri Lanka. At first, I am still not yet drunk.. Mayb after one shot of Tequila made my inner feel so hot. I am awake, but I can't control my words. I speak loudly. Whereby I am still know what I am doing. HAHA.
I enjoy my dance moved. My very first time I can dance freely. I smell freedom.
I felt this world is beautiful,awesome,when I know that there are a lots of friends who care of me with their sincerity. All in all, thanks so much to Ting Ting and Mei Xuan that borrow me your hands holding me walking back from hubs. Thanks to YiYun that borrow me your slipper walking all the way back. And thanks a lots to my friends that take care of me since the partay started ( Alice, Mei Hua, Mei Xuan, Qi Ren, Amy, Jacky, Jenja, Nicole, Guo Ming, Ivan, Joanne, ah Huat). They would gather and round it up to protect me. Zillion Thanks. I am so lucky I got such real friends in my life! They won't take advantage on you, this is what a fren's called.

2 comments:

  1. happy that you are happy,will always protect you despise any circumstances,tat wat fren are for

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realize you post this comment today. Thanks you haha. friends forever Joanne!!

    ReplyDelete