Friday, June 18, 2010

I smell Friday

Class end at 1pm again today. After that, heading toward PRIMARK accompanied LiJune bought new heels because she's going to clubbing tonight. But end up, I had bought myself something also .
I think i have to control myself stop spending so much :)
I had done some shopping again today. I paid 40pound deposit for Europe Trip, 31 pound for Stonehenge Trip, and some souvenir for my sisters-11 pound. Oh..I'm broke soon :(
(Total around RM400 ++) my heart is so pain la spending lots of money!

After class, Went the most beautiful & amazing place in Sheffield yesterday - Peak District. ( It tooks around 20min drive there ) . It is consider as one of the MUST visit place if you were in Sheffield. Andrew fetch 5 of us there. Thanks for being so gentleman Andrew :P The bobbins goat face. HAHA. It was such a splendid day again for me! Andrew is one of my best friends in Sheffield, he will help me whenever i need help.


Andrew bring us here - Peak District

Peak District

Fascinating View :)

Andrew

The Groups

one of the secret place in peak district

I'm tiny but mighty, up in the hills...i love the amazing views here alots!

After back from Peak District, we had some Kebab for our dinner. Besides, we ate Nasi Lemak too. Prepared by Mei Xuan and Mei Hua that bring the ingredients from Malaysia. Delicious...Yummy, perfecto :)

our Nasi Lemak

No comments:

Post a Comment