Sunday, June 20, 2010

Manchester One Day Trip

Another tiring day today.
I am so damn tired. But I don't feel to sleep yet without complete my blog today :P
Wake up at 6am and depart to MU at 7.30am by bus.
Visited Manchester City . It's located in the North Of England which full of entertainment and shopping paradise. I had walk around the corner like Exchange Square (branded street like LV, Gucci, Burberry) , New Cathedral Street, King Street and Princess Street.
MU is a haven for shop-a-holics, a realm for people who enjoy on-street performances and a destination for bored people who needs a free hug.

The entrance ticket to Museum & Tour (4 pound = RM20)

Here we reach Manchester United

Oh~ This is the place where football lover or gambler will bet their football.


He is Peter, telling us about the information, history, seats for disabled people (free), and so on towards this Manchester Stadium


Finally, this is my 1st photo with the green green football field

Old Trafford

Love this stadium which i don't have a chance to see in Malaysia.

The Mega Store which u can buy alots of MU products. Anything u wants in MU logo, u can get it in here :)

WEll, i had purchase one MU jersey although i din't know well about football :P
bought it as souvenir. ( 14pound = RM70)

This is my MU Jersey. Nice?
I in MU jersey, wear it after i bought :P

All MU jersey in museum
After museum, is our shopping time :P
Sight seeing around Manchester city


It's Saturday, so crowded .

U need to press the button to cross over the road, is quite dangerous actually. Cause we don't know when we have to make our turn to cross over road even though we had press the button. We are curious why sometime the cars are still go on even pedestrians light was in green. We not dare to cross by sometimes. How shame :P
We are so noob lah. So, end up we just follow the ang mo there..They cross, we followed :P

China Town in Manchester City

I had bought some Chinese food here :P

This statue is amazing, It's alive. It was a great performance, patient and perseverance too. I wonder how he make himself look like real statue.
Salute!

On the road, we can get free hugs from them. Mei Xuan get a free hugs from leng cai.
I am surprise and happy that i got the chance to see this kind of special activities in England.
Thanks you mama for sending me to explore more here :)
Perhaps. Malaysia should have one to cheer upset ppl up. But I think it was absolutely dangerous if there's a free hug in Malaysia =.=

My FREE HUGS from ang mo :))

Pork burger, which is free sampling from "Eleven" fast food restaurant in MU. It taste great. Soft soft one.


The building, looks amazing


There's a Manchester Eye too . I can see that, there are alots of Wheel in England.

hehehe. my new jersey :) and a cert visited MU

I am going to visited Stonehenge tomorrow. Depart at 11pm tomorrow night (Sunday night ).
(Stonehenge)
We will reach there around midnight to enjoy the most beautiful sunset.
Is time to start my tutorial. Good night peeps :)
*yawning*

2 comments: