Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Dinner.

I said that I'm going for Italian pizza last night
4 people of us ( Me, Pei Nee, Huang & Feng)
Well, actually this was a dinner I going to treat Mr. Peter Wee Yeong Feng as his birthday on 6th June.
As I am flying off to UK exactly on his birth date :P " HAPPY BIRTHDAY to u Feng babe" , earlier wish for you!
Sorry about I din prepared any cake, but I believe that ur gf will buy you one la. HAHA! So in case of you feel nauseating towards too many birthday cakes, I doing the kind one, don't buy u cake instead of buying you pizza to avoid you being nauseous *wink*
smart plan rite? haha
Unfortunately, I din't took much photo to keep as memories,
but I'll keep it in my heart la :P

Romantic Restaurant by Italian



After Pizza we headed towards KBmall (ONLY a better shopping centre in KB) meet up the others 4 people.
- Shangqian & chong pei
- Andy & Jenq Ying
...to played bowling.
Well, I bought sanitizer tonight (bring to UK) and a TEE :P
There are total 7 people played, Huang don't want played because she's tired :)
The only entertainment for us in KB, because we live in a state that without CINEMA, SingK section as well...Surprisingly, we still have lots of fun here.
Somehow, the rules and regulations here will still feel draconian for some of the people too, but not ME :)

Total - 7 people

lets change our shoes & get it started !

Well today JUNE 1, is one of my very best friends- LIM HAN YING birthday :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAN YING dear .
May all your dreams come true :)
*hugss*
Reach home around 12.30am, online awhile, watched gossip girl and sleep like a baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment