Thursday, October 7, 2010

movie day :)

watched step up 3D today!

Natalie and Luke
love Natalie body shape
love Luke smile :)

this part, create a deep impression in my mind..splash the water! woah


oh oh oh! my favorite movie.. i enjoyed so much!
the choreography of this movie makes me went insane.
the dancing is just awesome!
I wanted to see it again!
anyone ?
i bring my nephew together to Midvalley Megamall today with my friends. (Laifun & Qiren)
He is happy, so I am happy !
bring him Macd, movie, San Francisco Coffee and walk around children department ;)
Dont know why..I'm happy while staring on his happy face. haha
after send my nephew to tuition.
headed to Sunway had Steamboat buffet.
I'm bloated tonight!
although i dint ate much :P
i miss UK more :(
i wanted to go back! please!
HAAHAHA




2 comments:

  1. Come back to my castle baby doll :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. tadaa....going back to castle meet my prince very soon ! haha

    ReplyDelete