Thursday, October 28, 2010

I'm confusing!

Today i got job offer from state of government.
It's a kind of expo, known as Cheng Ho Expo.
Kelantan & China International Trade Fair.


At first, i thought it was just a part time job(just for 6 days) before i went interview.
after a long briefing.
But it was all mislead.. haha
it was quite funny.
the manager thought I am interview for their department
there is one vacancy!

oh well, i am employed today
(actually I don't feel like working yet)
he already assign me task
oops, it will be a busy week for me already
i hope i can learn more things.
I know my Chinese is poor
So, I have to practice more to makes it perfect.
I need to communicate yet translate it with China businessman/women for the coming event.
add oil :)
wish me luck?
hmm..just don't noe how.
goes blindly lol





2 comments:

  1. Good luck Cindy :) I know you will be perfect.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you my faithful king, Mr. Spanky spoon from Sheffield :P

    ReplyDelete