Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I'm BACK!


Hello world,
I've been lots of fun lately..
lets see,
finally I am back in Malaysia after travel together along with GuoMing, Neri, Laifun, Jacky and a bastard.
you guys are great, had a wonderful trip with u guys!
well,
Today was my 2nd day in Malaysia.
Thanks Shiang fetch me from airport, thanks to Sheong and ah Goh as well that cooked me a wonderful dinner ! very warm dinner :) and it taste good seriously!

What i feel now? I miss London, Sheffield, Europe Trip, and many more
miss the friendly peoples in UK
miss the quality of cloths
miss the kebab in Sheffield
miss DISNEY!
miss the variety of hams, milk, yogurt, pepperoni, snack, lemonade and many more.
Seriously if i were to type it out of here, I guess it'll take you forever to read this!

Bagpack at London after Europe trip.
although we face lots of difficulties, but overall the trip was enjoyed!
discover many new experience!

Dubai trip after London.
OH, Dubai was one of the cities that with many innovative large construction projects!
I am one of the people that get attracted by their building too..
but it was too HOT! i cant stand the HEAT :( *swt*
It will be my 1st time and also the last time to get there :P
the company we choose ;)

1st activities. 35 min Dune Bashing Session. this is Cool. i love this..


the place we had our sleep at desert

view of our camp

with the Arabian thingy :)



Im tired! off to sleep.
well, had some dinner with my cousin today.
He buy me a wonderful dinner:)
Met Han ying and Heng Ping at IOI MALL after dinner..
we had a great chat!
i had fun!




1 comment:

  1. nice Dubai >.< I transit nia~
    anyhow~ I back Msia le~ Date u~

    ReplyDelete