Tuesday, March 8, 2011

im back from Redang




I know it's not holiday
But I am working very soon ( mean not yet start working, still have plenty of time to relax )
hahahaa..
So, my bf bring me to Redang Island
We stay at Redang Beach Resort,
for 4 days 3 night
around RM678 per person.
Looks at the pics..does it look alike PARADISE??
aww..it was really cool holidays
Snorkeling was no doubt, amazing.
It was a blast, superb, awesum.
Experience was so great, there's no right word to describe it.
Although it was abit tired :P
I would say the most memorable part was we laying on the bench during night time, hugging, listening peoples singing..
It was embedded in my mind :)

see the sexy back?
of course not me, I ain't so tall..

simply amazing photo



love it.
the day before we went back, just realize we dint took much photo of us together
This is a very smart style of taking photo ?
Don't u agree?haha
yes, we took by ourself without tripod

hohoho..love this cute monkey.
(Ng Zhi Yee, this monkey would make me think of you )
the pattern looks sama sama ler


this is what we need on the island..
4 days 3 night..we need sunblock to protect our pretty skin
and Cordon Bleu to drink :)
(my bf bring from KB)


Well, here about our night life at Redang Island

night scene
trying this effect in our Resort Room
Slowing down the shutter speed to 25second to get this!!

Disco, Beach Party
It's my first time dance together with my bf.
haha..it simply cool

yeah..this is another things that we can do during night time
u can order a glass of drinks,
sitting on bench,
enjoy the wind blew
listen to the sea
listen to the song :)
just imagine how relax it is



No comments:

Post a Comment