Thursday, March 10, 2011

I know I should not be Sad

Today,
there are some good news, yet bad news
Good news was
I get my Offer letter from Public Bank,
and I will be start working on 13 March.
Bad News was..
I haven't enter that company, there's already someone talking bad about me
AKA " pat por"

Mayb I should take Alice advice
she told me
"ignore her
the more u respond to her madness the more excited she will b and u'd b more influenced by her madness
so ignore her and do wat u should do ^^"

u can't control other ppl's behavior but u can control urs, anyway u don't even know her so y bother?"


things is easy to say
but not easy to walk out
when u r the victim.
hahahah :P

However, the people I appreciate the most in my life is Tan Chin Hao
thanks for being my side accompany me all the time whenever I'm not happy
you are my cherry pie :)
I'm sorry today
I love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment