Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My V day :)

( trial before V day egg, practice makes perfect )

2011' - My first time celebrate Valentine and it was sweet & lovely
Readers, I believe that you got your lovely day too :)
Lucky my bf love all the things I did!
Wake up in the early morning, cutting tomato, wash the vege and prepare some love cutter

tried few times, because i failed to shape it around 4 times :(

watermelon in love shape

so happy while look at him enjoy the foods i DID :P

Red Rose, Thank you! you surprise me BF!

present for my BF, ballpen from Scotland
hahaha

Present from my BF, a couple TEE !! in love :)


Our V romantic dinner at Renaissance hotel

yes, the dishes we ate

Salmon Terrine with Citrus Vinaigrette

Cream of Brocolli v Traffle Oil Herbs Soup

bake choco pudding with choc sauce and vanilla icecream

Choc praline and cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment