Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine Day

Since 2005
From the day we get to know each others
Day to day, we become very good friends.
almost hang out everyday together
I thought we are only could be BFF ( best friend forever)
I thought it was impossible to couple up with you

It's miracle,
now I believe what u said
" NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE"
HAHA
and now I know what is a good boyfriend
I like the way u communicate with me,
I like the way u hold my hand,
I like the way u put ur hand on my shoulder,
I like the way u kiss me without reason
I like the way u sayang my head without reason
and many many more to go...
I looking forward to our future:)

I really feel so touch that u told me
" YOU ARE MY FIRST AND ALSO MY LAST LOVE"
I hope I wont disappointed you
If I do, please teach me :P

I AM SO EXCITED
cant wait for tomorrow
my very first time celebrate valentine !!!
I will cook my bf a special valentine breakfast..



No comments:

Post a Comment