Friday, September 9, 2011

my bangkok tour ( August 30 to 3 Sep 2011 )


Finally , I get to Bangkok.

Well, I always heard ppl say that Bangkok's really COOL place. But I don't have any chance to go.
Now I know, I really know :)
Yes, not just cool...but yet awesome.
Why?Taxi Cheap cheap, Foods cheap cheap, Cloths cheap cheap and Hotel cheap as well =D
Bangkok do have many varieties of foods and drinks which imported from Japan, Korea and many more. ( i tell u , i just fall in love with Bangkok )
Certainly, i will go back there again in one day :))))
I WANTS to earn lotsss of money and travel around the world!!

August 30, day 1 in Bangkok

8. 00am - headed to Sungai Golok
11.00am - flight at Naratiwat

ChECK in :)



12.30 - Arrive Bangkok



just check in at our hotel - Evergreen place ( recommended hotel in Bangkok )

After all my dear family done prepare, start to walk around...1st station :)
MBK shopping mall..

i saw this when i walk along the street... i think it's sumthing like mee soup. but i not dare to try :P

Wheee...arrive MBK shopping centre..
1st day i spent quite many...
all shopping stuff paid by my BOYFIE :)
Thank you HUNNIE, love u.

Well, we are too hungry !
HUNT FOR THE FOODSSSSS :D
i try this choc with flakes...not crispy as i thought.
but still delicious la. hehe

we took our lunch at MBK food court. many varieties of Thai cuisine , u could eat as much as u like!

Mango Pulut Stall. My cousin says it taste good, but i din't try..cause I'm bloated :)

Roasted Pork..satay..yummmy

this is something like APUNG, with some egg and raisin

If u like pork, u can try this..MIX inner pork with rice :)



Again, we eat..., my favourite MISTER DONUTS, which i had been search for many years since i came back from Japan, Fukuoka...i miss this Mister Donuts too much!!
Finally i can taste it again!

After Shopping whole day,
we decided go back hotel rest awhile.
(actually it's a stupid decision :P )
we only rest for half an hour,
den we start to walk again the whole long journey to take our dinner

this Ban Khun Mae( mama house ) , famous Thai food.

must try!


I wonder why kangkung in Thailand taste especially good...

tom yum kung

green curry chicken


Fried chicken with ginger


Fried Pat Thai

When i try their pulut mango, I feel like I am at HEAVEN, taste too good.
*hung*

night night
End of 1st night, after dinner back to hotel sleeeep...
whole body pain, lucky my boyfrien he massage my legs for me before i sleep. hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment