Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Cheng Ho expo night with relatives


Went Cheng Ho expo tonight


Indeed, It's quite happy because got Kay, auntie, uncle and mom accompany me without staying at boring home anymore
at least I'm not alone staring at TV or Com again whole day long :(
hehe no comment for the Cheng Ho expo?
Well we are most definitely drowned in the midst of the ocean of the Malay people.
Surprisingly, there are still lots of Chinese haha.
Well, Kelantan = Islamic City ( that's why I'm surprise when i see Chinese )
Hence,
I only found one interesting things...

Terapi Naga Api
means "cure your body with dragon fire"

If I'm not wrong that professional women is came from " China - xi zhan"
Firstly, the man lay down, then that women put a rope on his back.

After pour some oil on the tower, she light up the fire
can u spot the fire??
above the towel..
Chinese medical - amazing..
That towel would't get burnt with fire on it!
( But I don't knw what is the feeling) hahaha i din't try
But according to that man, he said "HOT HOT, but it's relaxing and it's fun :) "
.
.
.
Supper at 303, back home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment