Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A night in Austria

Finally i get to online today. But I'm not using my laptop (laifun laptop) =)
So, i only can online for awhile only.
I was totally don't have time to online last week. So damn busy...
Finally, my dreams came true =)
I now travel around Europe together with my lovely classmate ;)
It was FUN!
1st day - Holland ( Amsterdam)
2nd day - Belgium
3rd day - Germany
4th day - Munich
night - Austria (currently)
...more to come
I hope the coming 10 days more fun!
I love my room tonight.I love this HOTEL ;)
LANDGASTHOF LILIE HOTEL

lol...Andrew the bobbins
I realize you really bobbins this time.
you delete me in your facebook list?
I don't know why u delete me in facebook.
Anyway, sincerely thanks you this 3 months taking care of us :)
you are great although u abit bobbins now for me :P

off to sleep :)
bye !





1 comment:

  1. The bobbin deleted me too =.=
    Ur trip seems nice... looking forward to see you in London~ ^^

    ReplyDelete