Monday, August 30, 2010

I am blissful girl :)


Oh oh oh oh..It's been quite a long time that i din't update my blog!!
Super belated post i noe. But well, i've been busy Assignment, outings, presentations and etc...
Shopping with Joanne and Amy last few days.Was great fun, yet great day.

this would be the first and last chance for us shopping together in Sheffield

Amazing building, The opera hall

Playing with the oldies outfits =)


Well, busy with assignment at home yesterday.

Today, went Sheffied Fayre event at Norfolks parks together with Qiren, Laifun, Mei xuan, Mei Hua, Jacky and Ivan.
Discovered new things. This event is all about the Horticultural Show and the largest " Through the Ages" Living History.

as u can see, the olden costume..so pretty and attractive :)

Learnt, the history Camp of Second World War, enjoyed the different costumes, and encompass the live battles. Well, there are one shocked incident happen, one of the performer get injured due to fall down from the horse. I hope he is okay now. Let's pray for him :)
I just simply love this event, because i saw a lots of things that i never seen.but today, i got the chance to see the live. It's COOL! All the costume is so CUTE!


Well, hand some dinner catch up session in China RED together with Shi Han. Thanks to ShiHan, really appreciate it bring me along eat the "ho liao" everytime.
This is the most luxury dinner i ever ate in UK.
Lobster,Scallop.
1st time try this two dishes, because I don't really love seafoods :)
Today I just felt so touched towards my dinner. I felt that I'm so blissful.
Luxury Foods :) (farewell dinner for me n ShiHan)
Overall, it taste great. Without the stinky smell.
after dinner, karaoke sections with ShiHan,Amy Tan (restaurant manager), and the workers..
It was fun..Free drinks, free dinner, free k section :P (Chivas, Vodka and Green Tea) muahahahaha..
Headed to Chaman Indian mamak after K :)
Amy send us back by car.

Lobster :)
Scallop
Spicy Chiken
Supper at Chaman :)
Mamak in UK :)
Lamb Curry
Chicken Wings

Is time back to my assignment..
Back to reality :(
I waste my whole day time :(
But I am HAPPY today!

No comments:

Post a Comment